I just found a new song on grooveshark by The Shins. Its called "Simple Song". Judith told that The Shins had a new album on iTunes, and I just found this song. It isn't really like their normal sound, but I like it. It is the shins, but it has more electronic stuff in it. Check it out.
This is a link to listen to the song! I love it. You should too.
This is a list of the awesome things I received, with a little bit about each thing:
1. A new camera. I got a camera a few years ago from my brother, Ty, when I was at the beach. When I was in disneyland last year for tour, I dropped it (with as much style as physically possible cause I'm a freaking boss). After that, the lens wouldn't come out and it became useless.
2. An iHome. Recently I got an iTouch, and my parents thought it would be cool if I had a way to listen to music other than headphones. Those brake all the time.
3. Headphones! Not earbuds, the little things that go in your ears, but headphones! The earmuffs that go around your whole head! It makes me cry every time I listen to anything through them, because the quality is just so beautiful. But I don't really cry, 'cause I'm a man!
4. Mario and Sonic at the 2012 London Olympic games! Not my first choice for a video game, but it is actually quite fun. A whole lot better than I expected.
5. Captain America the movie. Captain America is probably my favorite Avenger so far.
6. Some skivvies and socks. If you don't know what skivvies are, look it up.
7. A key chain with Lego Ron from Harry Potter. I was going to get this little beauty for Aaron, but my mom secretly got it for me instead.
8. 5 gum. I got the costco pack of minty 5 gums. But just because I have 180 glorious slices of gum, doesn't mean there's any to spare. So don't ask, punk.
9. A shotglass from Denmark! I have been collecting shot glasses for a few years now from the most awesome places. I have a few from California (the beach and Disneyland!) , one er two from Yellowstone, one from Japan (Aaron Davis brought it back when he was living there) , and now one from Denmark! Jens sent it to me from his mish.
10. Hygiene stuff. Some razors, shaving cream, tooth brush, soap, and cologne.
11. A journal that I'll probably never use. I have about 5 journals from past Christmas's which I have about 4 pages used in each.
12. Lava lamp! I got a lava lamp about 3 years ago. The colors were blue and green. After a while, the bulb broke, and there was a crack in it from when it fell on the ground one time. I threw it away, and since then, I've wanted a new one. And I finally got one! The colors are red yellow and purple.
13. Harry Potter Calendar. Its the Deathly Hallows themed. Its a pretty rad one.
14. 5 dollars from my grandma! Every single year she sends all of us kids 5 big ones.
15. Candy like you've never seen! Just kidding, there really wasn't that much. I didn't even keep any anyways.
There are some things I didn't mention, but that's because you don't need to know everything about my life.
A few days ago, I was going through the drawer in the living room that has all of the cds. While I was searching, I came across one titled "Brave Heart." I popped it in the cd player that I recently put in my room, and almost cried (Man tears (None of this sissy crying stuff (It would have been extremely manly (Like William in Brave Heart)))). Honestly, it is an amazing soundtrack. Look it up or something. It really will be worth your time.
Also, I am getting pretty kick-butt at playing 'On Your Porch' by The Format, on the guitar.
RIP (rest in pieces) ipod. You've been good to me. I take that back. You're a jerk, and I hate you. I would say go die, but you already did... Mostly.
Today when I was walking out to Aaron's car to go home, my ipod starting freaking out and skipping around on the songs and stuff. Out of pure hatred I threw that piece of crap on the ground. When it made contact with the parking-lot, the screen shattered sending glass all over the place. I picked it up and was at first shocked. Then I was like "Ha! Deserved". It has been such a huge piece for the longest time.
Anyways, for the last few days, all I have been listening too is; The Shins, The Format, and Nevershoutnever. I made a playlist of all of the songs by them that I have. Which is about 54. Look those guys up. I highly recommend them. My favorite song right now from The Format, is Tie the Rope. Check it out.
Sometimes when your life is really good, it goes by too fast. Other times you're going through a bunch of crap, and you wish you could just move on, but you can't. Life decides to go extra slow so you can savor the pain.. But lets not talk about that. That's depressing and stupid. Lets talk about how right now, life is ridiculously amazing. Well, I guess that there's not much I want to tell you, that's just too personal, but what I will tell you, is that I'm learning to play the guitar. Its freakin' sweet. Maybe in a few weeks.. Years.. If ever.. I will play you some cool songs. I just need to get a lot of practice in. I can do some pretty cool sight reading, and I know a few cool chords, but I just need some cool practice time. If you couldn't tell, I like to put the word "cool" in front of a lot of things. I just makes it sound... Cool.
Please look up this song. Of Two Bearded Men, by Number One Gun. It is an amazing song. Well, at least the sounds are cool. The words are just not understandable. It is a Christmas song, but you would never be able to know that. It doesn't sound like one in the least.
After you're done with that one, look up Beardmen Feast, by Max Romeo. Its a cool Reggae song. Really, just go to grooveshark.com and look up Beard in the search. You wont be disappointed!
Also listen to Beard, by Blur.
Sometimes I just do stuff like that, and I find cool artists.