Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Music will have to wait.

RIP (rest in pieces) ipod. You've been good to me. I take that back. You're a jerk, and I hate you. I would say go die, but you already did... Mostly.

Today when I was walking out to Aaron's car to go home, my ipod starting freaking out and skipping around on the songs and stuff. Out of pure hatred I threw that piece of crap on the ground. When it made contact with the parking-lot, the screen shattered sending glass all over the place. I picked it up and was at first shocked. Then I was like "Ha! Deserved". It has been such a huge piece for the longest time.

Anyways, for the last few days, all I have been listening too is; The Shins, The Format, and Nevershoutnever. I made a playlist of all of the songs by them that I have. Which is about 54. Look those guys up. I highly recommend them. My favorite song right now from The Format, is Tie the Rope. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment