Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I like to brag about stuff.

You'll never believe what just happened to me. Not that you care, but just for the enjoyment of bragging, i'll tell you. I was cruising around my neighborhood, when off in the distance i see a 50 dollars bill floating around. I see that it is in fact a slice of cash, so i chase after it. When i get my hands on it, i can't even believe it. Seriously? Who drops a 50 dollars bill? I don't care. Now that i'm 50 dollars richer, i go to a s'mores party. When i get there, i celebrate with all my homies. (everyone was at least under the age of 9).

Anyways, i wanted to tell you that just to be like "yeah, i found a 50 dollars bill floating around. What of it?". Be jealous. Be very jealous.

I like the song 'On Your Porch' by The Format. Just so you know. Look it up. Its a kind of depressing song.

I'm done with you. Get out of here. If you even are here.. Bye.
-Sir Jared

1 comment:

  1. like i can't even believe i missed out on this night! that is ridicilous! kinda like your hair!

    ReplyDelete