Thursday, June 30, 2011

Stop throwing buses at me! Part III

Honestly, i just don't know what to think. I mean, two drug busts in one night? Do the cops just know where i am and what i'm doing all the time? Here's the story. I was beating down these goblins with Richard Simmons, and the cops pull up. Luckily i left my stash in my vault in Gringotts. but the goblins? They were packin'. Each of 'em had at least one dooby up their sleeve. I got off with just a warning, but all thems goblins got taken down town for some questioning. I thought they would be smarter than that. Now all the goblins are gone. As for the other drug bust, my homies and i are chillin' poolside, when the cops burst out from the house and find my bro's shootin' it up. Luckily i'm straight and don't do drugs so i don't have any problems. But all these other guys that are chillin' with me aren't so lucky. Now i'm all alone poolside, and this fancy lady (Name will not be mentioned) comes out of the bushes and jumps in the pool. I'm like "Who the heck are you?!" Then she turns into a dragon. That's when i woke up. This has all been a dream.

Yes, that's right. It has all been a dream.

I don't know where it came from, but the song 'Vindicated' by Dashboard Confessional came into my head about 10 minutes ago. I looked it up on Grooveshark.com and listened to it twice. I really recommend it.

Any additional information about my dreams from here on out will cost you. Just keep that in mind.
-Sir Jared.

ps. The part about me having a stash in Gringotts was just my stash of jellybeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment